Monday, April 28, 2008

Dinner at work

So in February we had a little get together at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in Denver for our company. It was really ok with the free food and alcohol and everything...
These are the people I work with every single day of my life
Yeah, I was dancing, you really don't wanna see the other pictures... And really the DJ wasn't that great anyways, playing 90s hits that all the old people were getting down to... wasn't great!

Again, all the faces I get to see on a daily basis, well at least the female ones...



2 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Looks fun, but I'm still wondering what kindoff work ya do.
Opera? I didn't know you could sing:)

The Perkins Family said...

Well I think I answered my own question. I went to your profile and it said counselor. That's great. You'll be great at helping others. Are you at a school or somewhere else?