Friday, May 2, 2008

BBQ

So we actually had one nice day in April where we could tolerate being outside for a BBQ. Matt and I went to Longmont and celebrated my cousins birthday and had a couple drinks! It was fun, it's really nice to have family closer than 7 hours away :)

Me and my little cousin Meghan playing "washers" some kind of game from Texas that I have never heard of!
Meghan, me and my 1st cousin Michelle... It was seriously bright!


Me and Michelle trying really hard to get a shot with our eyes at least half way open...


All I can say is yay for party hats! I don't remember the last time I wore one of these!




3 comments:

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

Yeah, I'm glad you were able to figure out how to add people. I love the backgound picture on your blog. Oh and to answer your question i don't have a myspace or facebook page.
I don't know if you remember this, but i was telling kolby the other day about the time we recorded ourselves being burt and ernie. Those were the good old days. I had a good laugh!

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey Lacee it was so good to hear from you. Thanks for the comment. Yeah, we were surprised with twins on our first pregnancy! They are a handful that's for sure, but it sooooo great. Anyways, you looked so beautiful on your wedding day. Love your dress. You and Matt look so happy together. Stay in touch!

The Perkins Family said...

It looked like it was bright. It is nice to have family around. I was reading Diana's comment and I was Snuffalugasses. I hope ya know what I meant because I didn't spell it right.