Sunday, June 15, 2008

Poudre Canyon

We went up to Poudre Canyon this weekend to get out of the city for once! It was soo green and beautiful!


Matt and Apollo are always up to no good!
It looks like he is soo happy, cute!

I was really trying to keep the dog looking at the camera, but that didn't really work! He didn't know what was going on :)


It was a great trip, and not too far from home (thanks to $4.00/gallon gas) anyways... The water is soo high from a lot of spring run off, really good rafting season!


4 comments:

Trevor and Dayna said...

OHH your dog is soooo cute. I love taking my dog out to get to do actual dog things like swimming and fetching sticks. It is good for them to realize they are not humans every now and again.

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

gotta love the price of gas! Your dog is adorable. I can't wait until we can get a dog.

The Perkins Family said...

Hey it's always nice to get away. And gas I can't believe it. Halle loves dogs. Apollo is a neat name.

Kami said...

Lacee!! Hey I love your blog! It looks like you guys have a great life and such a cute family (complete with a dog). So, you guys have an Anniversary coming up in a couple months. It goes by soo fast! We just celebrated our 3rd. I'm jealous, when we went to Yellowstone for our 1st Anniversary we didn't see any moose, bears, or wolves. Oh well, it was still fun. Well, I hope your doing well!!